Zoll AED Plus Fully Automatic AED with AED Cover | 8000-004007-01
When the Fully Automatic AED Plus®detects a shockable heart rhythm, it delivers the shock on its own, with no rescuer interaction required. No one needs to push a button. Once the heart analysis begins and the AED Plus Automatic prompts, “DON’T TOUCH PATIENT,” if a shock is needed, it will be delivered automatically after a brief verbal countdown.
When a cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the victims will need a shock. But all will require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
Zoll's Fully Automatic AED Plus features Real CPR Help®, a CPR feedback tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder.
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, "Good compressions."
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus Automatic will tell you again to get started.
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
Zoll believes AEDs should not just deliver a shock. They should also help the rescuer provide high-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation. That's why you need Zoll AEDs, the AED Plus with Real CPR Help.
The AED Plus Offers:
- Real CPR Help for rate and depth of compressions.
- Help to all victims of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA), even those for whom no shock is advised.
- A one-piece electrode pad for fast and accurate placement.
- Uses consumer lithium camera batteries available from retail stores.
- ZOLL AED Plus Fully Automatic AED
- 7-year Warranty
- 1 set of CPR-D Padz (adult pads)
- 10 AED Batteries
- Nylon AED Carry Case
- Setup/Demonstration CD
We Also Recommend
Physio Control LIFEPAK 1000 AED with 3-Lead ECG Display | 99425-000025